The Life Sciences Report Interviews ProMIS CEO, Dr. Elliot Goldstein. Click here or on the image below to view the full interview.
- ProMIS Neurosciences Announces Publication of Peer Reviewed Scientific Paper Describing a Novel Target on Toxic Oligomers of Amyloid Beta in Alzheimer’s Disease April 10, 2018
- ProMIS Neurosciences Announces Appointment of Ernest Bush as Head of Pharmacology/Toxicology and Russell Blacher as Head of Manufacturing April 3, 2018
- ProMIS Neurosciences Appoints Dr. Sharon Cohen to Scientific Advisory Board March 20, 2018
- Hope For Alzheimer’s Disease February 2, 2018
- Eugene Williams, Executive Chairman presents at Noble Capital Markets’ Fourteenth Annual Investor Conference January 31, 2018
- Not All Amyloid-beta Therapeutics Are Created Equal: Promis Neurosciences Lead Product Candidate For Alzheimer’s Disease Shows Improved Therapeutic Potency Versus Other Amyloid Beta-directed Antibodies January 25, 2018