By DENNIS J. SELKOEOCTOBER 23, 2019: One of the many things I’ve learned during four decades of doing research on Alzheimer’s disease is that the work always brings surprises. Biogen’s announcement on Tuesday about its experimental Alzheimer’s drug, aducanumab, was a big one. Read the complete article in STAT here.
- ProMIS Neurosciences’ Alzheimer’s disease program takes on renewed significance following positive aducanumab news December 10, 2019
- Aducanumab is good; next generation Alzheimer’s disease therapies will be better December 5, 2019
- ProMIS Neurosciences Completes First Closing of Private Placement November 18, 2019
- ProMIS Neurosciences: “Best in Class” therapy for misfolded protein diseases, based on a proprietary discovery platform November 6, 2019
- Executive Chairman Gene William’s Presentation at the HC Wainwright Investor Conference September 10, 2019
- CSO Neil Cashman’s overview of ProMIS’ unique capability to selectively target toxic, misfolded proteins that are root causes of neurodegenerative diseases August 12, 2019