By DENNIS J. SELKOEOCTOBER 23, 2019: One of the many things I’ve learned during four decades of doing research on Alzheimer’s disease is that the work always brings surprises. Biogen’s announcement on Tuesday about its experimental Alzheimer’s drug, aducanumab, was a big one. Read the complete article in STAT here.
- ProMIS Neurosciences to Participate in Noble Capital Markets 16th Annual Investor Conference February 11, 2020
- ProMIS Neurosciences to Participate in the BIO CEO & Investor Conference February 6, 2020
- ProMIS Neurosciences Data for Alzheimer’s Disease Program Targeting Tau Accepted for Presentation at Tau2020 January 29, 2020
- Sachs Neuroscience Innovation Forum Presentation January 27, 2020
- ProMIS Neurosciences: “Best in Class” therapy for misfolded protein diseases, based on a proprietary discovery platform November 6, 2019
- Executive Chairman Gene William’s Presentation at the HC Wainwright Investor Conference September 10, 2019